Terms and Conditions
Minimum Stay over Weekends
- 2 nights.
- Cancellations made within 3 months of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 90% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made within 1 month of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 60% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 30% of the deposit amount.
- Cancellations made within 1 week of the scheduled arrival date will be refunded 0% of the deposit amount.
Breakage / Cleaning Policy
- R700 deposit required per private campsite / unit.
- Please note that we accept pets by prior arrangement only.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all our cottages.
- NO cigarette smoking, “hubbly bubblies”, e-cigarettes or vaping are allowed inside accommodation.
- Please make use of the patio areas should you wish to smoke.
- Bookings essential, Voucher number must be mentioned at time of booking.
- Competitions refer to midweek stays only unless specifically otherwise stated and subject to availability.
- Any alterations / misuse / abuse or fraudulent use of a Voucher will render the voucher invalid.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher cannot be transferred to any other party.
- Voucher cannot be combined with other promotions / discounts / specials.
- Voucher redemption acknowledges acceptance of all terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary these terms & conditions.
- All activities carried out on the premises are entirely at own risk.
- No owner or employee of West Coast Luxury Tents / Fork West Holiday Apartments will be held liable or legally responsible for any injury to person/s, loss of or damage to property of persons entering and/or staying at our properties.
- ALL information sent to us is treated with the utmost confidentiality. We will not use any information provided by you for any other purpose other than record keeping.
- As a guest of West Coast Luxury Tents / Fork West Holiday Apartments, guests agree to abide by all the above terms and conditions and, if applicable, to communicate these terms and conditions to all other members of their group.